[Coco] CoCos For Sale

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 01:40:15 EDT 2014

Hi, I'm bidding $30 for the  CoCo 3, 26-3334, serial no: 1016746 and $20 for the dead one, CoCo 3, 26-3334, serial no: 1036852. Total of $50.

If the shipping to Indiana, Knox 46534 is more then $25 then I pass.

Can you please Remove the transformers of both Coco's, ( save's weight for schipping ) I'm using wallwart to power them.
I have one sinds they came out in the 80's, and I would like to have some more so I can do some hardware hacking and have spare parts to play with. Please consider my offer.

For shipping, wrap them inviual in bubble wrap, and then together, in bubble wrap.
So it is one package. I wil take good care of them, if they become mine.

Camillus