[Coco] MAX-10

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 21 17:38:50 EDT 2014

Further inspired by Tim's CoCoMax video, I decided to also explore
Max-10. This was written by David Stamp who also did CoCoMAX3.

I have mixed feeling for Max-10. On the one hand it's a great program,
well written and quite professionally done for the CoCo3.

But on the other hand, it falls short in 2 areas.

1 - It seems to only use the 320x192 mode. I would have thought the
CoCo3's 640x192 would have been a better candidate for this sort of
program. Was he using code from CoCoMax?

2 - What's the idea of the relay clicking with every keystroke and mouse
press?! It drives me nuts! Is there an option to turn this silly
"audible feedback" option off?

N (CLICK) i (CLICK) c (CLICK) k (CLICK)