[Coco] Micro 6502/6809 Journal

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Thu Sep 18 12:38:25 EDT 2014

Yes, way before the IBM PC clones, many hams used the Cocos to
work digital modes, like RTTY, AMTOR, PACKET.
Even later, many Packet and Pactor BBS-es were running on Cocos.
It helped with DXing, logging, QSLing as well.
http://qdv.pw/eng/_text/HF/f5lo/
Dale Puckett was one of the Coco and a HAM gurus from very early on.
http://qdv.pw/eng/_photos/Dale%20Puckett%20_K0HYD.jpg

Kandur