[Coco] Coco Emulators on Smart Phones

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 09:38:34 EDT 2014

Mocha will only work through a browser on multi-platform. The stand-alone app uses APIs only available through windows (internet explorer?). I have a version the author compiled for me to run stand-alone on Mac (Snow Leppard). I know it worked for the person that I got it for but I don't have a Mac so I can only go by what he said.
If anyone wants it, it's at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/Mocha2%20%28mac%29.zip

BTW... if you contact the author (email on the mocha page), he may be able to do a Linux version to run on smartphone. He's a really nice guy.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com