[Coco] No pixel wasted

tim at franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Sep 17 14:32:58 EDT 2014

I'm curious why you chose those frequencies. Are they used to sync. with some
other timing in the design? Without seeing the design, I would agree that the
229MHz clock would be too fast. I'm actually surprised that it worked at all.
Most 133Mhz chips will run up to 200Mz or so but that overclocking is well out
of range. Unless you found a faster part. I would also be curious what part you
are using if it's spec'ed faster than 200MHz.