[Coco] CoCo giveaway

Ray Watts kiloray at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 17:31:05 EDT 2014

Malcolm, you are second in line behind Tom Seagrove, who also plans to be out here in early October.  We are keeping our communication lines open so I can, hopefully, let you know if he changes his mind.  Best time for leaf peeping around Storrs (UCONN) over to Eastern CT is about the third week in October.  Thanks for your interest.

Ray

Sent from my iPad