[Coco] Converting MC-10 Basic to Coco Basic

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Tue Sep 16 10:49:13 EDT 2014

Hi Robert.
The MC-10 allows entering the text graphics right from the keyboard when
holding the control key. The same way it allows entry of basic commands with
a single key stroke. If you look at the keyboard you can see the commands
and text graphics silk screened on the computer. If I remember right, you
cycle through the color used with the text graphics using control 0. Maybe,
it has been a long time.
Here is a good page that shows the keyboard.
http://www.system-cfg.com/detailcollection.php?ident=114
Charlie