[Coco] CoCo giveaway

Ray Watts kiloray at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 14:52:45 EDT 2014

Old age and failing health has caused me to dump 30years worth of everything I own for the CoCo.  Too much to ship and do not want to break it up into smaller lots.  It is all free to whoever wants to (or can) pick it up at my house just off exit 72 of Int95 in SE CT.  Includes several B&B XT and Cloud9 SCSI, 3 & 5" drives, DECB & OS9 software on both 3 & 5" disks and all manuals, Disto EPROM burner,  many chips and much more including the notorious Grizzly CoCo.

If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested and can make the drive, contact me by eMail and I will send a more complete list along with directions to my house and my telephone #.