[Coco] FPGA the future of coco?

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 13 16:55:45 EDT 2014

What do you need the cartridge port for? I think most of the needed
hardware addons can be programmed in and almost all software is
available as a dsk image.

There may be other FPGA boards out there that will provide extra
expansion to implement a cartridge port but then you'll find the price
jack up which will lead to a lower uptake.

Sometimes, we have to sacrifice some of our wants in order to actually
see a product at the end.

Nick