[Coco] Forth Programming Language

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 01:31:07 EDT 2014

Hi John Mark!
I got Forth running on my Multicomp Z80 CP/M 2.2 Microcomputer!  I don't
remember what version it was but it has a huge vlist!  The Forth package
also has documentation.  I was going to run it just now and give you some
sample output, but it must be on another SD card.  I thought you would be
interested.  I also found APL as well, but I have not tried that yet.  Take
care my friend!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/