[Coco] Coco items for sale

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:40:29 EDT 2014

I thought I would see if there was any interest here  before I list on
ebay.

Extra items I've collected over the years, most untested just sitting in my
collection. Making a little room, maybe more later. Sold as is, I'ts all
old like me :)

It's best to send offers on items off list to keep list members happy. My
email address grumpyx at gmail.com, no set price just make an offer + shipping
from 37402 use the USPS website if you need a shipping quote.

No manuals/Instructions for these:

AT keyboard adapter by Bob Puppo
512K Coco 3 Memory upgrade by Performance Peripherals (w/memory)
2 - Composite Video adapter by Computerware
Blue Streak II Serial-Parallel adapter

These Items I bought new from Mark long ago and never used except for the
SCSI adapter, instruction available from the Cloud9 site

Cloud9 ( 512k Coco 3 Memory upgrade (30p SIMM version) w/memory
Cloud9 AT Keyboard Adapter
Cloud9 TC3 SCSI Interface w/HD & Cable - Used for a few months, later
replaced with the Super IDE -  HD not tested recently.

TRS-80 Color Mouse with Box - corner crushed a bit
TRS-80 Color Mouse - no box/manual
Tandy 128K Coco3 with Box
Tandy 128K Coco 3 no box/manual
Burke & Burke HD adapter with Cables/HD and manuals

Various Cocos I & II if you are looking for one let me know.

book - The Complete Guide to OS-9

Software
Multiview  w/disk
Dynacalc w/disk
Deskmate w/disk
Rescue on Fractalus w/disk
The Microscopic Mission w/disk
Kings Quest III w/disks
Color Computer Artist unopened
Color Computer Artist w/disk

That's it for now, will sort through more boxes later.

Thanks,

Malcom