[Coco] Drivewire

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 16:41:06 EDT 2014

Steve,
I would go for at least a Windows Vista era or better as WinXp is slowly getting outdated as far as Java and DW4 are concerned. I just recently had to revert back to WinXP when the MB on my Quadcore Vista machine failed. It was horrible.. not enough speed, not enough ram... Needless to say, I was glad to get my main machine running again and everything is back up to speed.

The Linux and Mac guys can speak for their preferred versions.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com