[Coco] 6847 FPGA

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:45:13 EDT 2014

What would be really neat would be an FPGA that plugged directly into the
MC6847 socket, and emulated only the 6847.  With VGA output on the board
that plugs into the socket of course.

Then it could be used as an easy drop in VGA adapter for any MC6847.

I’m not familiar with programming FPGA’s yet, but is there easily obtainable
code for emulating the 6847?  What FPGA would be most suitable?

Ed