[Coco] Assembly .BIN -> .CCC/.ROM = SOLVED!

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Sep 8 01:14:45 EDT 2014

A useful accompanying utility to this one would be one that does the same
for tokenized Basic programs.  Should be pretty easy to write--I recall
years ago writing something similar that ran a Basic program contained in a
Rompack.  You just attach a loader to block move the file to where it would
normally be loaded in and then execute the ML equivalent of the RUN command.

That way, the big EPROM could contain both ML and Basic programs, as
desired.

Art