[Coco] Assembly .BIN -> .CCC/.ROM = SOLVED!

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Sat Sep 6 22:40:06 EDT 2014

On Sep. 5, 2014, at 9:33 PM, Kandur wrote:

> What a great piece of hard and software!
> Presumably it is available, the software version being
> a very recent SDC_Setup_July_2014.zip
> Where can I buy one, and how much does it cost?
> Another question, the prototype photo shows a 40 pin
> header on a ribbon cable. Where could I buy one of those?

My understanding is that there was a limited production run of the
CoCoSDC hardware.  Therefore, it is not a product that is generally
available at this time.  I'd recommend writing its creator, Darren
Atkinson, and getting your name added to his contact list just in case
more boards are constructed in the future.

-- Jean-Paul