[Coco] In need of a 1987 GIME

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Fri Oct 31 18:52:56 EDT 2014

I just tried another coco with an 87 GIME. It worked 100% good. I replaced
the 87 with an 86 and it did not work good at all. The whole lower right
corner of the screen registered shots near center. This 86 GIME was
different from the other coco with an 86. This 86 I had in a drawer. Somehow
over the years I obtained a spare GIME...

Can you tell me, does the font in your copy of Iron Forest look like this?
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk2gF1Wb

-C