[Coco] A question for all you hardware hackers out there...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:50:02 EDT 2014

There are also some desktop reflow ovens out there (chinese manufacture, IR units)
that are fairly inexpensive, about $500 IIRC.  Although, the reviews I read
a year or two ago weren’t too favorable.  Maybe they’ve improved since.

I’ve seen where even a temp controlled hot plate has been used for that type
of smd work.  Also, a toaster oven with temp control circuitry, as Gene mentioned.

- Ed