[Coco] In need of a 1987 version GIME

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 30 17:03:58 EDT 2014

On 31/10/2014 5:57 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> I'm curious as to why you assume your GIME version is the source of the
> problem.  Do the Diecom docs indicate that an '87 GIME is required?
>
> Art

That is strange. I assume the light gun uses very specific video timings
to get an accurate position on the screen and there are differences
between each GIME in certain instances.

But why write the software for one GIME and not the other when the '86
is the more widely owned. I would have thought there was a way of
selecting which GIME you own and the software adjusts to suit.

Nick