[Coco] Coco SDC run update

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:16:21 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Well, I’ve put the first board together so that I can test all the chipsets for the kits
before sending them out.  I have to say these are turning out just great.
What an excellent board Darren has made available to us!

Here are a couple of pics of the assembled board.

<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/home/coco-sdc <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/home/coco-sdc>>

I will be packing kits for shipment starting today, so if you ordered a kit,
please go ahead and send a Paypal for your order using zippster278 at gmail.com
Please use the "family and friends” option so that I don’t get hit with fees,
and be sure to get your mailing address to me.

If you need clarification on anything, shoot me an email.

Thanks,

- Ed