[Coco] [Color Computer] Multivue under latest NitrOS9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 01:21:29 EDT 2014

Nick, When you edit the "env.file", you will set the "/x1" - "/x3" up there and it will see them fine. It will see any drive you set it up for as long as there's a driver in memory up to 5 drives I think

BTW Nick, I hope to soon be anouncing the first "Official" release of my "MShell" system. I'm working a few little last minute things in right now.
MShell will view 2 directories on any 2 drives, 2 columns each, and this includes OS9 drives, RSDOS disks and partitions, PC files on your drivewire host drives.
Best of all, you can move files back and forth between any combo of the 3 types.
There's no setup other than copying the files to the drive (soon to have a install program).... No complicated config files... MShell does it all. It automatically recognizes all your drives (OS9, RSDOS, & PC host HDs).
Everything is point & click (or single key cmds if you have no mouse/joystick). Browse you OS9, RSDOS, or PC drives sytem right from the Coco and NitrOS9.
MShell works with or without DW4 and will read/write ANY drive (floppy, HD, scsi, sasi, ide, mfm, dw4, vhd, dsk, sd, cf, etc) on your system if it has a legal RBF driver.
The only real requirement if your Coco 3 MUST be 512k
MShell also works on all Coco 3 emulators and supports the becker port.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com