[Coco] [Color Computer] Multivue under latest NitrOS9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 00:29:27 EDT 2014

Nick, if you're going to boot from something else... then read the manual :-)
mainly, just copy all files from the directories they are in... to the same directories on your VHD.... then type
multistart
before you run it though... you may want to take a look in the manual at the settings for "env.file" this will be in your "/dd/sys/" dir (after you copy the files). This is the config for your colors, mouse and drives. You may want to edit it as it will most likely point to 3 or 4 floppy drives and a ram disk.... it needs to be set for your specific drives.

Again... it's OS9... It was supposed to make things easier, but it was more agrivating to set up than running files from the command line LOL
Then you need "icons" for your files... "aif" files to configure them for running...
It's all in the manual.
Which by the way.... someone with good OCR skills needs to do the MultiVue manual. It's really got a lot of good info on the graphics, windowing and menuing systems built into OS9 L2

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com