[Coco] NitrOS-9 L3 Code and Disk Images

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 22:33:02 EDT 2014

Bill we need to know if the original had a hrd drive boot, or floppy... you may need to chang the boot in the kernel. I don't think the boot was L3 specific, so a floopy boot module from NOS9 L2  v1.22 - 2.00  should work. Also check the /dd descriptor, the copy I have is for /h0 not /d0. If cc3go is looking for /dd, and /dd points to /h0.... crash city.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com