[Coco] MicroSD Drive Pak Failure

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 28 16:55:42 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 28 October 2014 08:04:19 Guillaume Major did opine
And Gene did reply:
> No, it dropped on a wooden floor. I will try to test the oscillator.
> I`m not sure how to do that thought.
>
> Guillaume

That will probably need an oscilloscope with suitable bandwidth.  Turn the
gain way up and just sniff around the crystals legs with the probe & you
ought to see something besides a flat line. Touching a leg might kill it
even with a 10x probe.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)