[Coco] Printing from DW

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 27 15:53:55 EDT 2014

Some of us still own several working parallel port printers from back in the
day. Like an HP Deskjet 500, several HP Laserjet IIIp printers, a LaserJet
IIp, and several IBM Graphics Printers...

I've been watching sales of Gemini 10x printers on eBay. They used to be the
standard printer for the Coco back in the day.

We are talking about a board that should cost less than $15 to make. A USB
solution would be much more expensive and most USB printers require the host
to do the page rendering.

-[ Al ]-