[Coco] Printing from DW

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 27 15:07:25 EDT 2014

I used to have a Disto Super Controller. I loaned it to Zebra Systems for
writing drivers to support it for CGDP and Zebra Write. But, it got lost and
I never saw it again.

I wish Tony would release the artwork so we could make a run of them. I'd
love to have one again. I wish someone would make a clone FD-502 Controller
PCB. They come up on eBay every so often, but eventually they will become
quite rare. Especially if it had a built-in ROM switch so we could switch
between HDB-DOS and DECB or ADOS. And, if it had the high density mod
built-in, that would be a nice boon for Coco users. Imagine using 1.44mb
drives and floppies on a Coco...

-[ Al ]-