[Coco] Printing from DW

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 27 14:55:38 EDT 2014

Also check page 117 for an improved adapter that installs internally. This
is the one you might want to use.

http://tinyurl.com/p33b5rg

If you laid the board out to plug into the cartridge port, and then have a
bus connector that a Y cable can attach to on the other side (you could use
a header, and it would be easy to crimp up a cable to attach to it), it
would make it easier for folks like me to use it without hacking the Coco
and soldering wires.

This adapter unless installed internally won't work with a multi-pak, so you
might want to leave the solder pads so it can be installed internally if
desired.

If someone were to design a Coco 3 Clone, like the Replica I... This is
something I'd like to see in it, as well as a PS/2 keyboard port, and RGB
video that a standard monitor can plug into.

-[ Al ]-