[Coco] vcc and WIDTH command when using HDB-DOS

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 09:54:12 EDT 2014

Didier... the REAL problem with Vcc is that it's an unfinished program in which the original author abandoned and it's left to us in it's unfinished state. There are MANY things in Vcc that are broken or non-functional including some of the GIME chip graphics functions. As David Ladd said, we just have to live with it. I have used Vcc almost exclusively since version 4.0 and even with the bugs, I prefer it over Mess's ever changing bug list. You never know from one version to next what Mess will bring (or take away). At least with Vcc, the bugs are constant and never change. I just work around them

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com