[Coco] NitrOS-9 L3 Code and Disk Images

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 09:43:28 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Brett Gordon wrote:
> I branched off V. 3.3.0.

Then it will be an easy merge right now since all changes since 3.3.0
are limited to the level3 tree. Gene will likely do some changes to
the common kernel files soon though, but that can hopefully be limited
to conditional code for level3 so it might merge rather cleanly with
your stuff. It depends on what you are doing... We are eager to know
:)

Generally, if anyone has intentions for larger rewrites of the code,
it is wise to announce it here on the list to avoid people unknowingly
working in parallel.

Regards,
Tormod