[Coco] vcc and WIDTH command when using HDB-DOS

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 25 18:56:02 EDT 2014

On 26/10/2014 8:45 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote
> Bill has put together some nice prepackaged solutions that are basically
> turnkey setups with step by step directions on using them.  That may be the
> best way for someone to get started, since as you pointed out we have a
> wide array of tools and versions.   Maintaining an accurate, current and
> complete guide to all the possible configurations anyone might want to use
> would be a daunting and never ending task.  Having the most common in ready
> to go form is probably the best compromise.

Yes. It's a hard gig to satisfy everyone.

Most CoCo users are "tinkerers" that want to pull things apart to make
things run faster or to do more so you're always going to have people
having problems.

That's why I stick to writing games! Fun without the headaches!   :)

Nick