[Coco] vcc and WIDTH command when using HDB-DOS

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Sat Oct 25 16:25:09 EDT 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 1:44 PM, didier derny <didier at aida.org> wrote:
> I've a strange problem
>
> If I attempt the commands WIDTH 40 or WIDTH 80
>

> I get:
>
> ? SN ERROR

That is strange for sure.
I just downloaded the current 1.43beta of VCC.
I also tested both the hdbdw3bck.rom and hdbdw3bc3.rom and DW boots up fine.
I then did a WIDTH 40 and WIDTH 80 and both the commands worked.
So at this point I am not sure what your configuration is, but the
default VCC beta package and roms seem to work for me.

> Is that normal ? I missed something

Normal no. As of right now I am at a loss of what might be causing your problem.