[Coco] tc3 scsi controller

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 23 20:49:05 EDT 2014

Jim,

Multiple devices supported. The host controller doesn't have an id, if that is what you are referring to.

Simple basic poke test.

Per Gene's information, which is correct. If the drive is strapped to ID0

POKE &HFF74,1 ' data value is the bit weight of the drive ID

POKE &HFF75,0

the drive light will come on. As I recall this only works for hard drives, not JAZ drives, been a long time ago.

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com