[Coco] TandyCoCo domain

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 16:11:40 EDT 2014

Bill the last couple of times I tried logging into your BBS, it said my name and password were invalid. Since those items are in a "config" file in my term program (supercomm) and have not been changed since I originally logged in (successfully), I thought something was wrong with the BBS.
I had planned to do some experiments with my latest project (MShell), telnet and dw4.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com