[Coco] To Tormod

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 21 15:36:48 EDT 2014

Greetings all;

I finally got around, since its cold & mugly wet weather today, to running
my /opt/getnitros9 script, which renames the existing lwtools, toolshed,
and nitros9 trees on my hard drive by appending todays date to the dirname
of each one's root, then pulls new copies and builds it all.  So I now
have a copy of the latest as of today, Oct 21 at about 15:15.  Amazingly
to me, my script still worked!

Unforch the root makefile does not make any dsk's for level3, which I
thought I would make one last pass at making it work before embarking on
my own version of a level3 that gives every driver its own 8k piece of ram
to play in.

Any guidance available here, or do I go kick the tires on the nitros9 root
makefile?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)