[Coco] Archive Upload: Dugger's Growing Systems C Compiler v2.5 RSDOS

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:59:48 EDT 2014

Spent the weekend straightening my retro computing stuff, among the things
found was the disk for Dugger's Growing Systems C Compiler v2.5 for the
CoCo, runs under RSDOS. I have not tested the compiler as I lack the
documents/manual for this thing, searched on the web with no results - will
try to work something out on my CoCo 1 using the backup floppy of the
system, the disk contains what seems to be a number of source code text
files to experiment with.

Last I saw Dugger's advertise in the Rainbow was mid 1985, they had a slew
of programming tools... long gone days.

The DSK file should be made available for download shortly. Anyone with a
lead to a manual for this software?

-- RP