[Coco] The Touchstone - Not working on CoCo3

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 19 02:12:38 EDT 2014

I've been compiling all the CoCo1/2 specific games that I rank highly
into single DSK images for easy access.

One game which I use to play a lot in the 80's and that I highly regard
as an excellently produced CoCo 1/2 game utilizing the 4 color PMODE3
screenmode is "The Touchstone".

This was sold through Tom Mix and was a clone of arcade Tutankham.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to work correctly on my CoCo3. It runs
fine except for a flickering of the screen.

Has anyone else found this problem or is it just my CoCo3?

Nick