[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:01:12 EDT 2014

hi,

Maybe it got something to do with the link, or is .mess the real name of the directory?

I was under the impression that dots before the name pointed to a link.

When you start it from the command line that would work because the shell passes the parameters, and maybe when the path is called from mess it self, it flips over the .mess link…

I do not know, just a thougth. I had similar experience at work, to make network drive shares. They had to have the FQN (fully qualified name) otherwise no good.

Hope this sets your mind thinking, and thank you for all the work you put into this.

I will try it on my Pi B+ aswell.

cb

Sent from Surface