[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 04:36:53 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

well, I have MESS working on my Banana Pi. However, it doesn't
automatically find the roms directory, even though I set it in mess.ini.
If I start mess like this:

mess -rompath $HOME/.mess/roms

it works as expected. However, it doesn't appear to save the answer to
whether I have the right to use it (the answer to which is "OK"), but
asks me every time I start MESS.

Maybe the default directories are something other than $HOME/.mess ?

Anyway, progress is being made. Will do the Raspberry Pi tomorrow, but
expect no problems.

Thanks a bunch, Chris.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia