[Coco] tc3 scsi controller

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 18 03:36:14 EDT 2014

On Friday 17 October 2014 21:28:01 Jim Hickle did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On 10/17/2014 4:21 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Friday 17 October 2014 01:48:11 Josh Harper via Coco did opine
> > And Gene did reply:
> > Its a great controller, I have 2 drives on my coco3 via that
> > controller.
>
> I have a hard drive, CD-ROM, 100 Meg Zip drive and a 1 GB Jaz drive on
> mine. Now I need 4 more things to plug into it.

Nope,only 3 more allowed, the controller itself is one bus address in the
scsi scheme of things.  scsi bus device addresses are a single set bit,
walking across the byte-wide bus. The controller itself is normally at
$80.  Drive 0 is actually $01, drive 1 is $02, next is $04, $08, $10, $20,
$40.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)