[Coco] CoCo 2/3 and MPI Locking plate

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Oct 17 20:47:06 EDT 2014

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:15:23 -0600
"Chester Patterson" <chester6809 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hardware store. Or a big cutting board. Plexiglass at a window and
> door place.

`I still have (and use) my original one from GimmeSoft. I think it's
1/4 inch white plexiglass. I never took the paper off the sides, so, it
still says GimmeSoft (and address and phone#) on it.

	And NO ,I don't want to sell it. <G>

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Useful Latin:
If I were you I would not walk in front of any catapults