[Coco] Need help repairing a CoCo 2

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 19:49:21 EDT 2014

Nick, I bought a 16k standard "Color BASIC" Coco 2 about a year after the 64k Coco 2 came out (manager's special $69). I think they were getting rid of some surplus parts. It was of the "8 chip upgrade" variety. The chips had to be desoldered and replaced, so I never did upgrade it because I didn't have the skills. I soon after got a 64k Coco 2.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com