[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:58:32 EDT 2014

After reading the man page for sdl-config, I tried this:

sdl-config --static-libs

Result: -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -lSDL -lpthread -lm -ldl -lasound
-lm -ldl -lpthread -lpulse-simple -lpulse -lX11 -lXext
-L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -lcaca -lpthread

I'm hoping that the duplications are harmless?

BTW, sdl-config version is 1.2.15

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia