[Coco] tc3 scsi controller

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 17 04:21:12 EDT 2014

On Friday 17 October 2014 01:48:11 Josh Harper via Coco did opine
And Gene did reply:
> I have a TC 3 cloud 9 scsi controller  I have a couple questions
>
> does anyone  have a copy of the manual for it

That is downloadable from the cloud9tech.com site, under the support
option I believe.

> will it work with rs-dos

I believe that also is in that manual.  I have never tried it, but I think
hdb-dos can do that.

Its a great controller, I have 2 drives on my coco3 via that controller.

> thanks guys for all ur help

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)