[Coco] coco 3 tape recorder replacement

tim at franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Oct 15 08:00:06 EDT 2014

I have used my computers internal sound card. I hacked a cable to go from the
computers 1/8" audio out (headphone) connector to the CoCo and from the CoCo to
the Mic. input of the computer. I used some generic audio editing software to
recorded and playback the signals. It takes a little adjusting of the levels but
it works. I also used the same technique to backup an old Roland Juno keyboard
which used a cassette tape to store it's sound banks.