[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Oct 14 19:47:57 EDT 2014

I should start by saying I haven't made any attempt to run a coco emulator
on one of my RPIs. I have seen the efforts of Chris Hawks though. It works
very nice and if you didn't know you would think he was actually running a coco.

He put the PI in an old coco case with a board he (had) made to scan the original coco
keyboard and convert that to usb for use as a keyboard for his pi.

I don't know all of what he did to get mess to compile but I know he removed
some exteraneous "stuff" from the source so it would run better on the pi. Maybe he
could be convinced to post the source files he ended up with and instructions on how
to compile the "mess".

The Other Frank