[Coco] Which Coco Emulator for Raspberry Pi?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:51:43 EDT 2014

Hi Kandur,
I have not yet been able to get any coco emulator to work on my
Raspberry Pi B/B+ running Raspbian.
The sources for MESS won't compile, and there are no other emulators
available AFAIK.
It is not possible to run Wine, since that requires an X86 processor.

The Glenside newsletter documented a way to do it, but I couldn't get
that to work.
Although I do get closer to working on my Banana Pi running LUbuntu, it
still crashes when started.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia