[Coco] A new idea for a CoCoSDC expander

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:10:41 EDT 2014

I may have to try that gin and tonic method sometime ;)

That is a good idea.  Utilizing the ground lugs for some (minor) extra
support... could also do your(?) "double down" idea via a very short ribbon
(and a custom case) so that you have a flat square on the right hand side
for any external connections... without going as far out as a FD500.

Shain