[Coco] Including an SSC

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 16:06:39 EDT 2014

It will also work with carts like Orch90 when you just want to use the DACs and not the rom. Just tape the pin (or cut) that selects the rom (can't remember which atm)
I used to do this to the Orch90 before I got an MPI. I remember people doing this with the Modem pak and RS232 pak as well.
As long as there's no conflicting bus addresses, there should be no problem.

Bill Pierce
?

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia