[Coco] CocoSDC

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 14 07:26:55 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 14 October 2014 04:39:11 Mark McDougall did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On 10/10/2014 4:15 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Somewhere there needs to be a happy medium.  OTOH, I am now older
> > than my family history says I should be.
>
> Only the good die young, Gene! ;)
>
> Regards,

I'll claim then that I am good (enough to call myself a J.O.A.T. and be
serious) at what I do, but what I do has not always been good.

And that will let your imagination out without a chaperon. :)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)