[Coco] CocoSDC

Mark D. Overholser apple2 at markoverholser.com
Mon Oct 13 01:28:34 EDT 2014

On 10/12/2014 21:24, Kandur wrote:
> Sunday, October 12, 2014, 9:08:35 PM, you wrote:
>> The CoCoSDC is shaping up to be the premier disk controller for the
>> modern day CoCo.
>
>> I think it has now defined "the new standard". Goodbye obsolete floppy
>> drives, hello SD cards.
> <snip>
>> Nick
>
> Certainly it is good for the Coco software use and preservation.
> Somehow I prefer to use the old, original hardware.
> It's a different feeling from using emulators, FPGAs, SCDs, etc.
> I'm not saying goodbye to my "obsolate floppy drives" just yet. :)
>
> Kandur

I agree with Old, Original Hardware...  but the CoCo SDC is looking like
a Fantastic Product, and very Affordable...

I have new "stuff", like a couple CFFA3000 cards for my Apple ]['s, but
I still have Lots of Floppy Disk Drives and Floppies to go with them...

CFFA3000 Web Site
<http://dreher.net/?s=projects/CFforAppleII&c=projects/CFforAppleII/main.php>

MarkO