[Coco] Reading DSK directory on CoCoSDC

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 12 22:53:26 EDT 2014

I am thinking of a simple BASIC program to run (maybe using the
CoCoSDC autostart at bootup) to read the directory of the SD card on
the CoCoSDC to allow people to navigate the DSK directory tree of the
card.

Then allow the user to pick a DSK image and mount it.

The CoCoSDC has commands for navigating the SD directory and mounting
DSK files but I was thinking of a menu driven system similar to Luis's
SideKick.

Is this possible and how does one read the SD card directory?
(Basically, I want the filenames that the DIR- command brings up)

Nick